足包:跑

Today shall mark the end of my Physio journey in NS. (I hope? Physio isn't a great experience you know)
Next Tuesday I'm gonna have a pretty big event at NUH, a bit private lah huh. Medical-in-Confidence. Whatever you call it.

Today saw my ex-OC at Physio and he was complaining about his thigh injuries. Sigh. Even though he can be annoying and verbally aggressive, he was my OC. I believe strongly in the stupid Chinese theory of 一日为师终身为父, so I still gotta wish him the best. Life must have been tough to him, but he's a tough man, I believe he can pull through this, Encik.



Decided to go running around NUS, thanks to Li Chen who helped me jaga my bag while she mug and I run.

RUN, BABY, RUNNNNNNNNN

Engineering

Li Chen called this the Lovers' Park. I wonder why?


I wonder is NBS better or here?

Pasir Panjang Rd. Maybe after I go NUS when I have time I shall write a little post about the history of this Long Beach....

1929 built. Can see annot? 看得到直接送你上天堂。


好多山哦 So hilly!



Flatted Factories?

Prince George's Park, the more ulu side of NUS. But love the environment.

This looks so much better than our flats lah.

NUHS, I wonder what's in there....





 Alright, Facebook tagging has always been... fun.


Alright. Cry for me please. 还 SWO leh, 妈的现在只是小咖而已……而且可能永远只是小咖……


Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017