Wushe

THIS IS DAMN NICE. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS.

I am very tired again. Forgot what I wanna write already...
















Oh. Ok. I went to the National Museum today, to see the Pompeii Exhibition. And the President's Presents one. Shall update on that soon.

Today makan a lot of sushi with Runchao, Liu Min, Li Chen, and Li Shuo. They all very free lah huh, not like every day stay in camp.... Haha but I liked camp nevertheless.

Two years later when I enter university they are all laojiaos already.... Hahaha.







Cape No. 7 director has finally (like 5 years) finished filming his supposedly "masterpiece" Seediq Bale, about these bunch of brave tribal leaders who fought a fierce battle against the brutal Japanese rulers. Definiely a must watch. Wonder when this film will come Singapore.





Trailer 1: English subtitles






Trailer 2:

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017