Saya gagal.

I am damn depressed today. I very very the 对不起 Mr Low. Very bad, very bad. It’s all my fault that I didn’t do my work, and that he cancel the trial SPA. Yeah lah other people also never do, but I think maybe he see my cheeky face then he buey song bah.

I feel so sorry. Bad bad me.

Seriously, I just suck. I lost a game to Eru. Not that I will win him, just that my shots were like shit. And even worse, just now I was playing piano my right thumb start to cramp. Thanks Raja for trying to bring my day up. But I just cannot help it lah. Shall tell you about the evil plan some other day lah.

Anyway tomorrow is Medical Checkup. Hope they don’t find some weird disease in me. I know that I confirm cannot get commando lah, due to my weight =( At least I chiong and get officer lah, and please not clerk! I wanna serve my nation!!!

I have thought about it again. It is getting a lil’ awkward. I shall be more frank and 坦诚相对 in the future.
=)

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​