Some slight rain today in JB. And it’s quite humid after that. Quite uncomfortable.

Inflation nowadays must be damn high. I don’t remember seeing my ais-krim so thin before:

IMG_6367 

Like my title, I have decided to promote some stuff in JB which I think is damn worth the value. First, there is this second-hand bookshop which is damn cheap and damn good at Jalan Ibrahim. All English books though. =(





 

Then there is this bazaar that opens only on weekend afternoons. The food here is good and cheap. Mostly Malay though. See that guy smiling at you? His chickens are damn nice at only RM2.50 ≈ S$1.10

But must be careful lor. The environment is full of vices. There was this old man selling this brown liquid that he claims WITH EVIDENCE that would improve men’s “power”. His evidences are horrid-looking monsters. I shall not elaborate further, lest it causes panic and nightmares.

 IMG_6384 

And lastly, Plaza Kotaraya, the place where I get my groceries, at Jalan Trus. The Pizza Hut here is damn worth! RM15 for two pizzas. That’s so much cheaper than our Pizza Huts!

Argh I can’t wait to get into hostel! Hope my mother don’t create any more problems to extend my stay at home. I just went on a shopping spree today to get more supplies for my stay in hostel. I heard I am gonna change room. Not really bothered actually. All the same to me. I won’t physically STAY in that room unless I am sleeping. I just cannot keep still =)

Everything will be alright, everything will be fine. Tak lapuk dek hujan, tak lekang macam rambutan. I believe in it.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​