Torture in CMPB!

Ho Ho Ho.

CMPB trips always depend on luck. See your station officer is rookie or REAL officer. Sadly, mine happened to be quite noob lah. Kena poked three times on the veins to find blood. Walau eh, brother aim properly lah… Even though I not scared pain, I scared the needle break inside me leh…

Then the eye-check was horrible. My eyes were quite sleepy, so I couldn’t read the bottom row! That sort of turned me off lah, because I have always been proud of my perfect eyesight record. And the ENT test. The beep sound the give me is really so soft… I missed so much that he gave me a repeat, luckily this time round I got them all right. Phew.

Then got this weird officer like cheeko. The moment I entered the room, he say, “Come boy, take off your shirt. Then you go to the mirror and face me. Then you put on my shirt.” I was like, “WTH YOUR SHIRT?!” Oops, he meant the army uniform that I was supposed to wear to take a NS-men photo shot.

Then another man check the “down under”. Kanasai he just did it like a routine. How unexciting.
And another horrijible test is the Urine one. Sucks lah. I drank 3 bottles of H-two-O just to produce that bit of pee. And for guys suffering through this, take note of the toilets. There are instructions everywhere, teaching you how to aim into the test tube and dip the test paper (litmus?) into the bottle.

Haven’t been listening to this song 志明与春嬌 by Mayday. since February. Reason I shall not disclose, but it is actually a very very nice Hokkien song. The feeling of the song is complex. Makes my prospects of certain things appear not as gleem.

Argh my mother shall return tonight. Thereafter, I shall move to hostel. Gosh this is gonna be so exciting. Just realised that Ken Yan got 20-odd girlfriends. Haha and Norman can sing. Shall see how. =)

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​