No title today.

Went home today morning. Took some notes with me to go home and mug. Sort of mug lah, but not really in the mood leh. Haha actually I don’t really miss home, just that this place a bit boring. But boredom will make me mug. And make me more independent, which I think I am already lah, but have more room for improvement.

I used to think that scholars are not very nice people. Not as in they are evil, but they very cliqueish and do not mingle with others much. I guess I am wrong. I meet people like Alan, Phong, Cris, Long Hao, Akshay, Pranav and of course my roommate Chun Kit. All these people are really nice people in one way or another, and they are scholars. I was SO wrong in the past, I guess.

Anyway, I feel that I was too 浮躁. As in too easlily agitated. And over all kinds of weird and trivial reasons. I shouldn’t be like this lor. Perhaps it is time for me to settle down and work. A levels is just round the corner. Strong balancing acts will henceforth be required.

Guys, I really do need some privacy. I can answer to any question you ask, regardless of content. But at least respect my privacy and learn when to ask and when not to, please. Many thanks appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​