Raja is powerful

WOOHOO Raja caught that penalty! The match today was really good. Too bad I didn’t bring my camera along today! Everyday but today. What a regret. Raja is really a damn good potential player. Must tell Miss Wu on Monday. Actually I can guess her reaction already lah. Hehe.

The match today attracted quite some people lah. Erm, at least 70 or so? Can lah. It’s versus AC, so it is really tough. Aiyah whatever lah. NJ is good. And Norman…. heh heh I better not say, but he is quite slow today isn’t he? Quite bad lah. And so is JKE. Go church lah, huh? Haha next time find a better excuse leh, later sekali on the road kena thunder strike then you know.

The GP consolidation was quite OK. Miss Chua very philosophical leh, cannot catch her ball at all. And Mrs Nair said I am a lazy lad. Haha I admit lah, but so?! Like I care, still early mah. And btw today is my second attempt in AQ my whole life. Wonder how many marks I would get. And Sheryl say I am smart. Smart my head lah. If I smart I go Bishan School liao come NJ for what.

Wah then now I damn pissed. Get Gold big deal ah?! Nabeh can treat other CCAs like shit le lah right? Trying to behave like canoeing is it? No lah, worse than canoeing. At least they behave more low profile, even though sometimes they appear odd and cultish. So I realised that I know some poeple wrongly. Shall not talk to you anymore. Not worth my respect as a friend AT ALL. Really regretted my decision of not pushing you onto the fence and punch you.

And so as the story goes on, today kena big hell scolding from Piano teacher. Obviously I didn’t practise enough. And I am quite guilty today so I didn’t say a word.

I discussed with someone and got a decision: I was right to reduce speed. Kurangkan Laju.
On a side-note, Dato’ Seri Mohd Najib bin Tun Abdul Razak is now the 6th PM of Malaysia. Wonder what kind of stuff he is gonna do to our little beautiful island. And whether he will kena scolding from the two still-alive-and-kicking ex-prime ministers. Haha not really bothered leh. One day their land will become ours anyway. Hail the Mighty Empire of Singapura.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​