Coral Sea

Just watched this Shinjuku Incident movie today. It is a really good movie, apart from the parts where hands are being chopped off with blood everywhere. Even though I was happy that Jackie Chan got his revenge by chopping off the hand of the Taiwanese syndicate leader, it is still quite gory and sick lah. AND THERE IS THIS PART WHERE THE HAND IS FRIED WITH CHESTNUTS. YUCK.

I like movies where Chinamen whack up Japanese. Just looks good and feels good.
Just came back from JB. First time ever travelled there at night. Gosh I see mat rempits, zooming their bikes across the road. The town looks more sinful than in the day. But the city looks much more gorgeous at night. Just take the Kompleks Kastam, Imigresen dan Kuarantin as example:

IMG_6366 
IMG_6242 

The city is improving lah, but there is this very sad river called Sungai Segget. Its role in JB history is just like Singapore River to us. And both rivers became very very dirty and smelly. However, when we are cleaning our rivers and make it a tourist hotspot, the JB government just covered the river with a pedestrian mall. Yeah the smelly and filthy river is gone, and so is the mother river that gave birth to the prosperity of the city. =(
The city across the straits is a good place for us to relax and play. The city at THIS side of the straits is the place for us to make money. Perhaps one day we should merge again. I am already running out of malls to shop in.

Today morning when I reached school I saw a “cult”. Ok lah. It’s the canoeing people sitting in a circle at the netball place and they are meditating. It is really damn like a cult lor. Like Falun Gong people at Marina Bay.


I think I know what has gone wrong among us. Never mind. Still, I will leave it to time to decide. It doesn’t really matter to me. But I wanna silence those big mouths out there. It is so annoying.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017