Murderous

Was on youtube. Today’s April fool. The youtube look damn cool:

Untitled

Damn nice lor. I had to tilt my head!

Gosh I went to HMV and I saw this 海角七号 piano book. I am gonna save money for it. It’s ok; I won’t die without food for a few days.

Today is a boring day. Especially GP. Luckily I used the time wisely, on food. I am so bored during the lesson lah. In order to arouse students’ interest in English the school should hire Angmoh clowns.
I think I am being too much, till a stage where everything becomes uneasy. I think I should think about the consequences a few more times before doing it. And the same time think about how others feels. Maybe because I have not reached that stage of maturity yet.

I haven’t been studying. And I have a hell lot of troubles on hand.
I heard that my room 424 is having a revamp now. Wonder who is my roommate now. North says that it might be him. I hope so. Don’t wanna share a room with someone I am not familiar with. Yeah I know I can mingle around quite well but it would be better to avoid it.

嗚呼、何時か戸惑いながら          自分を攻めてた

I feel unmotivated at all. Everything in front of me is so mystic and gloomy. And the weather recently made it worse.

It’s time to ponder and review. Take it slow, brother.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​