Hostel Kali Pertama

Firstly I need to make a very formal announcement. I would not be able to go to JB again. Why? Because the hostel management is gonna keep my passport. Ouch there goes my Nanyang Siang Pau and my Tambun Biscuits and my Pringles/Twisties/Tongkat Ali!!! Gosh! That suck!

The hostel is not bad lah. (OK I take back my words. The hostel infrastructure is good. But I am BORED. DAMN BORED. People around me speak stuff that I don’t understand. People around me just do not care about how I feel. People around me just simply don’t talk to me. I feel so left out and have nothing to do. Now I am so vexed in my room. –12.51am) Just that most of the people here I am not familiar with. I am someone who prefers company, and the people here are all quite dao and clique-ish. You can see China table and Viet table here and there lor.

My roommate is one nice guy. He woke up at 6 and waited for me at the main gate at 6.30 to help me carry my things. OMG so chivalrous. And he is from Chung Ling High School! That is a damn good Chinese school in Pulau Pinang and Malaysia lor! I hope I can learn some good habits from him lah. Anyway I bought him some Malaysia newspapers and Tambun Biscuits. Hope he likes them, heh heh.

My table is in a mess. Why? Because the IKEA box that I use to carry the books broke downstairs my flat. IKEA stuff tak solid lah… The box so thin, can carry shit lah… And I did a very stupid thing today. I forgot to bring shorts over to the hostel. So shit I have no shorts to change into, not even for PE. I am so dumb lor. Luckily Friday is Good Friday then I can go home and grab some.

So it seems that a series of unfortunate events have happened today. I went to Pos Malaysia (the JB main branch) to get stamps last Saturday, but they say the are closed on the first Saturday of each month. OK never mind. So I went today. Guess what, today is the Hari Keputeraan Sultan Johor. WTH why the Sultan must have his birthday today. So the entire state of Johor is closed. And so is the Pos Malaysia. And Pearlyn actually suggested me to go Larkin and get a bus that goes to some other state, i.e. Melaka. Haha that’s freakin’ far!

Never mind lah. Enjoyed my stay. Wrote quite a lot of letters already. Now must wonder how to send these letters out. Puo Nen, I guess it’s time I can put into good use. Hee hee… *glee*

All the security guards here speak Malay. It is also time for me to latih Bahasa Melayu. Darjah bahasa saya sedang jatuh…. Tak boleh macam ini lah, kerana saya amat suka budaya Melayu. Never mind. Selamat malam semua~~

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​