San Min Chu I

Well. Today is good day. I learnt my Binomial Distribution well, despite an empty orange book. I didn’t kena scolding from piano teacher, and had a full dinner (people who know the insights… haha dun say please)
Badminton friendly against the-school-opposite on Monday. Not really prepared. Just see how lor. Not that I am pessimistic, but……. yeah lah. Just buey sai lah.

Had a lot of durians in the dining hall. I love durians! And I didn’t realise actually many scholars liked durians, esp. the Vietnamese ones! I shall buy more and share with them next time. Same for alcohol. Seriously, what is the punishment for drinking liquor in hostel huh?

By the way, today is a starry night. I love starry nights. Give me another chance to get emo. But somehow not in the mood to emosify myself. =)

Shall go JB later. Well it’s later. Cos it is 3.30am already!

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​