風よ

A very temperamental me.
Today had a very very hard match. Lost 21-19! What is this. Mr. Yang you really suck totally. You ought to have won this, if not for your stupid careless mistakes, especially during service. You just disappointed everyone there. You NOOB.

And then move on. At night, there is this IP4 Aerius kid that spurred “F*** off” at me. Of course I cannot accept this, so I went to confront him. And after saying “sorry lah” he just started talking bad about me behind my back. Think I don’t know ah. My balcony can see your room ok.

Not really bothered. It is just that I feel that the old rash, hot-tempered and agitated Yangs is back again. It is coming into me once more. Or maybe it has been hiding inside me for that long lah. Well, nothing much I can do about it. I need a proper channel to vent my emotions lah, just cannot find a suitable one. Counselling sucks, by the way.

If I were in the past I would have went to this guy and punched him in the face. Too bad I belong to a supposedly prestigious school called NJC. I cannot do this, or risk expulsion. I guess it is just difference in school culture. Maris Stella education is really good, taught me how to be proper man and the right values (almost lah). However it also inculcated this Beng mindset into the students. The more obvious ones like those in the tail-end classes will end up as real gangsters. The not so obvious ones and the smarter ones will write and compose gangster like comments in a more formal way. Marist FTW!

There is this weird man that ask me for a dollar today, because he claimed that he became jobless. Well what can I say. Too bad I really didn’t bring my money today. God bless him.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017