Tujuh




Haha watched the 海角七号 movie again. For the fourth time already. Still very nice show. It's gonna be a classic for me. The story still lingers within me. 范逸臣 is damn hot ok. That is what a MAN should look like.

Have been chionging a lot of Chem lately, not because I love Chem, but because Chem department like to leave a lot of homework. Which is good, after all we need practices and revision, don’t we? This is so unlike Physics, where teachers generally don’t leave homework. Till now, I don’t know what my Physics teacher wants! =(

我一直在趑趄不前。我究竟在等什么 呢?Aiyah put your brains into studying lah, think so much crap for what. As if you everyday dream dream dream then the dream will come true like that…

どうかこの祈りを
羽のない天使が
あふれてる時代で
Leave it to be. To be, or not to be, is none of my business, actually.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​