Idiots

Boon Lay stinks like hell. There is damn weird pungent odour in the air... YUCK. I wonder how Boon Lay peeps stand this place. Maybe they can start an Anti-Pollution Party and then send them to Parliament. Hmm..


There was these Vietnamese girls who hogged the TV from 8pm, watching Ch 5. When I entered at 10 I told them I want to change channel. They say OK, but when they saw Ch 8 they just went to the TV and changed back to Ch 5 and watch this retarded show called “How did we do it” or something like that. Now I understand why some people don’t like Vietnamese so much.


And these bunch of China scholars just keep speaking English to me, even though I kept replying them in PROPER Chinese. Yeah, the supposedly-American-accented-but-sound-like-crap English. I don’t care how they thought. It’s either they think that because I am Singaporean so my Chinese buey sai, or they wanna flaunt their English. But I just don’t like their accent. So obvious that they fake the accent one lor. Too much Capitalism in their little Communist heads.


And today I bought a GIANT CAKE       =D. Very good! Next week we can have a feast!!!


Yeah a bit elated today. Must be because of constant studying.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​