Tennessee. Alaska. Wyoming. Delaware.


Who would’ve known


That pride is so hard to swallow


As I rest on the shoulder


Or a road growing colder with the trouble I own


Should I just keep on driving?


I know I must be doing something


Head the other way, back to where I started out


Ask myself if I can turn it all around tonight


And stop living with doubt


 




Today I went to climb Bt Timah with SCG. Started jogging since 11am, reached Al Azhar at 1 plus. Reached Summit at 3.30. Then walk all the way to Little Guilin at about 5pm. Then tuition at Orchard Plaza. What a hectic day. Did some Kinetics, not really easy stuff. Monday got Inorganic Chem Test. Should be senang lah, huh.


DSC02353


DSC02420


Just bought Daughtry album (Hahaha I noe what you are thinking now, Paul). Very nice. My knowledge of English songs damn low lah, must start to improve already. Must 跟國際接軌 mah… Or else people like my roommate will keep laughing at your ignorance.


I am not emo today lah, just very very shack and tired. Have been thinking too many things. Arms, legs and brain all work too much le. Tomorrow go home take a small break and carry on working there lors. Not that I am ambitious lah, but I wanna get high marks for the Chem test. I got targets already ok. I shall go UCL. But cannot NATO. So must work. All work and no play makes no difference to me, because I am a Chinese, not any random Roti John.


 





Looking into the rearview as the roads fade away


I’ve sworn off my past


So this can all end tonight


At the Tennessee Line

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​