So into mood

OK as everyone are starting to see, yes Yang Sheng is mugging. For goodness sake, EVEN he is mugging. So why shouldn’t you mug?

And yeah I am starting to love my days in NJ. Never so expectant for eons in NJ. Haha. Must because of some factor lah. DJL you know best lah. Haha.

Wah sian, Mrs Tan just dampened my happy mood lor. She scold me for wearing “vulgar” shirts. Well, I am stupid lah, I wear that kind of shirt and walk into canteen for what. Stupid right. Aging lah, brain rosak liao.

As the sky turns dark, every time I will start thinking of some crap. Don’t know why lah. Pearlyn last time say guys like to think stupid things on bed at night. Quite true leh. Sometimes memories of the past will flow back, sometimes stupid Hokkien song lyrics will come into my head and stay there for ages. And sometimes I do stupid and nonsensical daydreaming.

And yeah I had loads of weird dreams during the June holidays. And yeah some of which are disgusting. When I say DISGUSTING, it is really DISGUSTING. Puke-inducing. Example: Pig kissing donkey in a farm floating on Marina Bay. WTF.

Chinese saying, 旧的不去,新的不来. Sounds actually quite inhumane and cruel when placed in human relationships, isn’t it? But isn’t such things been happening around us all the time? Today you like this one, tomorrow you like another one… 朝三暮四, you get my idea lah, huh.

And I realised my blog posts are getting more and more random. It’s like every paragraph have minimal linkage, if there is any at all. Anyway I starting on Ideal Gases and Sampling revision. I seriously wonder how to save (savage, rather) my Physics. Don’t know, don’t care, don’t bother. There are higher priorities in life.

WTF. I have no idea why I am listening to 王心凌 for the past one hour and yet I can still do nothing about it at all, 无动于衷. Yeah I used to love 王心凌 a lot lor, when I was like Sec 1 Sec 2. Little kids mah, 乳臭未干, think she damn cute, whatever.

多喜歡你叫HONEY甜言蜜語
在我心裡 愛你.COM寫日記
甜蜜點心 充滿驚奇 都不會膩
讓我往心裡 用心品味你

ㄍㄢˋ,我真的不知道為甚麼當時會和同學一起聽這種東西…… Now all these lyrics sounds cheesy and sick and…. YUCK. Well… at least they bring back past memories of me. There were times where I was stupidly fanatic I bought every single edition of the Jolin Tsai albums. Back then her songs were better, I have to admit yo. There was this song called 許願池的希臘少女:

 

左岸的一座 白色環形階梯
浪人正在 用和絃練習憂鬱
晨曦下的少女 聽著吉他旋律
在許願池邊 巴洛克式的嘆息
少女手中的銀幣 想要愛情
她的秘密 地中海湛藍色的希臘婚禮
 
蒙馬特丘陵 叼煙斗男性
低頭穿過 前方蜿蜒的孤寂
對著空氣收集 他新詩的下一句
遠方少女 跟他一樣在猶豫
少女手中的銀幣 沉入池裡
她的表情像漣漪 那麼透明美麗
吉他換成了快樂 的圓舞曲
詩人決定了標題 許願池的希臘少女

Sounds much nicer right. At least the lyrics not so 通俗 or cheesy like Cyndi Wang’s.

Sian. Tomorrow is a short day. I needa plan.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​