Oh saya lupa.

Oh I forgot. I was supposed to talk about how I feel about the Common Tests (in which I FORGOT. ZZZZZ). GP easy breeze lah. Did Question 7: How far does physical features like size or position affect a country’s ability to handle its security issues?

Quite simple lah. After all, what can you expect from me? A7 class student leh. And I SHARE THE EXAM CLASSROOM WITH A2. Curly Hair lady’s class. WTH. But never mind lah. I just spam all the stuff that know from Lianhe Zaobao lor, ranging from Myanmar drugs to Pakistan terrorists to sinking islands of Micronesia and the legendary North Korea in their expedition to destroy the Imperialist America. Then spent some time doing my stupid China Studies thesis outline. One piece of good news: YAY I am the ONLY ONE who did the thesis. Really. Bad news: MY CHINESE SUCKS. FULL OF GRAMMAR ERROR AND LIMITED VOCAB. I SHOULD KILL MYSELF WHILE BLINDFOLDED because I have no face to see my ah-kongs down there at Basement 18.

Yeah then compre. Finished in 30 min. Kudos to myself, because I did my first ever AQ. Muahaha, even though it was shorter than my summary, it was my very very very first attempt! Then continue with my thesis outline lor. It’s good to sit at the back of the row lah, because I get all the paper and get to keep them for myself. So this Angeline woman was walking around with a red book (not Mao’s) and spent five entire minutes looking at what I was writing. I doubt she understood lah. 畢竟,她是教GPㄉ,and GP teachers are supposed to have lousy Chinese standards. Moreover it was in 繁體. Glad that I have very tzai GP teacher who is from RV...

Maths power-kill lah. Now I don't care what happens for the test. Susahnya, akan gagal lah. Cikgu nak memberitahu ibubapa saya then go ahead lor. I have nothing to say. The revision package seemed useless. And I sit under the aircon. No mood to write thesis outline again already.

Today morning play basketball. Very good way to destress indeed. Especially when you loook up from the courts, seeing kids mugging heavily at the canteen. Why make your life so difficult? Seriously, the final 30 minutes chionging will work meh? And anyway I made a good choice of not taking Geog or History or Econs or whatever Arts subject in Inggeris because I have 自知之明. Haha my English so noob, I will die if I write long lengthy essays during 3 hour exam paper. I would rather get last in class for China Studies. So what if last in class. People got 67 marks okay.

Hari Ahad ini akan pergi ke JB dengan kawan lama saya. Anyone need any orders can quick quick get from me.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​