Time To Mend Your Ways

祸不单行。This is so true lor, these few days the life like shit lah, kana sai problems everywhere. Shall try to handle them all. What kind of shit I never experience before. Walau.  {9pm}

Well I guess I am at fault. Seriously. Causing so much trouble, what could one have expected from me? Array of confusions I am now, I just attract attentions to myself, most of the time negatively, what do I wanna achieve from this?

I should put down myself and rendah hati. Humble, modest, that’s what I should do. At least for now. {11pm}

 

Not exactly in the mood to post now already, but today’s trip to the museum is really special. I went to the Arts House @ The Old Parliament and the Asian Civilisations Museum. For one of the rare moments I felt proud for being NJCian, because I think NJ donated quite some money to the museums so there made it free for NJCians to enter the compound. The Kangxi exhibition was over and now they have this Asian Cultures exhibition, including SEA, Indian Subcontinent, China and West Asia. There was also this McCurry guy who is a renowned photographer and he had his exhibition there as well.

The Arts House featured this photo exhibition on the theme “Cats”. The cats were really adorable and the focus the photographers made on the cats was impactful, perfect.

IMG_8089

IMG_8100 IMG_8104

IMG_8125

Not trying to be racist, but the last picture is regarding a Indian monk who come and preach Buddhism. Drawn during the reign of Qianlong.

Yeah so that’s a day. What an eventful life indeed.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017