Dari Hari Ini. That’s it.

Today is kinda a moment of change for my life. My direction will change. I am not sure what angle I would be, but I would definitely change, if I carry on this trend. LIMPEH SHALL MUG THROUGH THIS FEW WEEKS AND CHIONG TILL I GET THROUGH PRELIMS. And yes guys I mean it. After all I have decided to go UCL in UK. Yeah it’s kinda ex, so I must get scholarship from my dear HDB or URA. Yeah that’s it. 朕心以定,众爱卿还是少来劝朕了。

还有,今天我happen to了解到过去所忽略的事情。但愿这是个契机,是时候我做些什么了。毕竟,两年同窗不是用三言两语就可以说拜拜的,对吧……

And today’s GP was very very interesting. Because there were two videos about this Chek Jawa and this philanthropist/charity fanatic. It seems that our dear GP department finally decided to localise some of their contents. And wonderful, this is the first time I did not rely on subtitles to enjoy a English film. Maybe because it is Singlish bah. Haha.

人讲话还是要经过大脑的。

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017