Shacked Day.

A very tired. day. I think I am gonna fall sick soon.
Today’s tournament was like crap. Real crap. Was not on form at all. Make a hell lot of silly mistakes. I should bang my head on the wall. Damn it just sucked, GRRR…
Just now Vidhya asked about GP test and expressed her greatest concern. Relax lah, brudder. Only test test nia… And you will win us all lor… The back row always talking Hokkien, ask stupid questions or sleep, so you should be fine lah. Hahaha don’t mug too hard till you fall sick. I think people should fall sick for the right reasons (like waiting for his/her love under rain) and not because they study too much. That really sucks man—brudder, life is short, so you must make the fullest purpose out of it!
Need loads of sleep. But got a lot of stuff to do. First must take a look at this Puo Nen report and prepare what to say. Then pack my bag. Then…. Ok that isn’t a lot, but I will take quite some time doing this. No choice, stupid people has stupid brains. Like mine.
Gotta finish ‘em all.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​