Relax, Relax

Singapore is beautiful. Its sunrise, its sunset, its rivers, its hills…











Been chillin’ these few days. Procrastinating, rather. Ever since my mum left Singapore I have no mood to study at all :( I just wanna enjoy these hard-to-get two weeks before she returns! Hmm maybe that’s what happens when you are under authoritarian rule. But it’s okay, as in I am not really having a tiff with my parents or anything.

Went to Vivocity to mug yesterday. Then I saw Xueyuan there. So we did some gossip-sharing I guess? That caused me not to be in the mood of mugging again. So after she left, I left Starbucks too and went exploring Club Street and Ang Siang Hill. Lotta babes there, not my type though…

By the way White Chocolate Frappe (as Xueyuan calls it) is damn nice. I just tried it at Starbucks near my house and it tastes SUPERB! Thanks brother for recommending such good stuff for me. Normally I go Starbucks to drink tea (!!!) but from now on I will order this frappe thingy.

Tomorrow seems to Mr Low’s birthday. Or may not. Hmm. I have no idea. Shall ask him tomorrow.
This shall be an English blog, so I that I have an excuse to make my Wretch blog a completely Chinese one (sorry Paul, if u see this). Ciaos for the debut here.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​