Jungle Spirits


First time I encountered fear when doing “expeditions”. Today’s heavy rain did not douse my passion in going to Sentosa. But of course made today’s journey more sian than expected.

Very few people in Sentosa today. I am the only one swimming in the warm sea today. And yes the sea is much warmer than the air today. The sea breeze today is really cold and it feels much more comfortable in the sea!

Laxing… The feeling of dousing your entire body and face in the sea is SO COMFORTABLE and SENANG. No homework, no crap, no saikang, no nagging. I have the entire time and world to myself. Shiok!

Then I went into the woods to check it out. Kinda lost my way there, because there were constructions going on and many paths are actually blocked. And there were sign boards saying that “We are Sprucing Up this place to serve you better”. What the heck does SPRUCE UP mean?! Biased against Singaporeans with shit english is it?

But I was kinda afraid lah, to be frank. At 7pm and the sky being so dark, the floor being so moist, the cicada sound being so creepy, it would freak everyone out. Especially if you don’t have a handphone (like me) and when there are Trail Maps around. All you can see are trees, puddles and pebbles. And I am wearing slippers. It is so uncomfortable walking in the jungle like this. So in the end I spent almost 45 min in the woods and ending up around Fort Siloso.

Oh gosh, tomorrow got badminton tournament. Better rest early. Adeus, bella morena!

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​