Boarding

Yeah. I am IN the boarding school! Shall see me in there by next week. Gosh I am so excited! No more 5am wake up call. No more sleeping at 1am. No more PIE jam everyday. No more breakfast-less mornings. No more disgusting home food. No more naggings. No more noises from the damned TV. No more snores at night…..
 
Sigh. I just borrowed 4 Chinese story books for my "cute lil’ brother" (some ignorant kid said so). Nabeh he just gave me the yucks-what-the-heck-is-this face, and when I told him to read out loud he started crying. WTF is this. And he got so many words he cannot read, like 贺 and 研究… Call yourself taking Higher Chinese. Bloody hell and then haolian say English get 90. Ok, English is important, but your Chinese at least do something about it lah… P4 only get 70+, later PSLE fail how? Then no more -2 for O lvls! And no more eligible for Bahasa!
 
Wah today traning damn nice. Feel damn shiok. Quite long never train le. Not that tired. But the bus ride home make me damn pissed. SMRT send this damn old bus and the aircon was kanasai. Either you dun use aircon bus or you bring in a PROPER aircon bus lah… Charge aircon bus fare yet give shit aircon… Bloody hell I sit from NJ all the way to Raffles Hotel you know…
 
Shal see what happens tomorrow. Adeus.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017