Valueless Values

Malaysian stuff is damn cheap. JB stuff is actually one of the most expensive in the peninsula, but when compared to the very very strong S$, it is very very cheap lah. This is what you can buy with $20:


A diet of a pig.A diet of a pig. 
Quite worth it lah. I like the instant noodles especially. RM6.99 for a pack of 6. Damn shiok. This is obviously not the first time I went JB lah (in fact the 33rd), but this is definitely the trip with the most promotions. Shall wait for the Jun Mega Sale to come.

I normally don’t bring my camera there. Thought the recent “Pilihanraya Kecil”s would lead to exciting street protests or some saga on the streets of JB. Haha I am damn wrong. I am shopping at a place with three buildings situated only a few streets away: Wisma UMNO, Wisma MCA, Wisma MIC. How can one expect anything exciting?!

All this new “trophies” will satisfy my stomach for the rest of this not-very-exciting fortnight. My mum left me an ATM card of only $100. 3 people in the house. 15 days. How to survive? No choice lah, must go “overseas” lor.

Everyone was staring at me when I was reading the Nanyang Siang Pau on the train. What’s wrong with reading foreign newspapers. Very weird meh? At least it is in Chinese, not any Волапюк or some unknown cock tribal language!

The Compleks KIK (Kastam, Imigresen, Kuarantin…) is really bad lah. Not the first time I say that already, but when I need to carry all these barang-barangs home, the long, windy walk from City Square to JB Sentral is really breathtaking. Buses downstairs are damn hard to find. And the worst part is if you are in a hurry you cannot walk across the causeway, which is only 1km long.

Anyway I ponned Maths AGAIN. I shall not pon next week. I promise. I really must go, because I have a very bad feeling that I am gonna get caught soon. And most probably not by Mr T, but the ferocious yet concerning Ms L. I need help in Complex Numbers; they are really complex! (my first ever colon in English!)
And I love GP suddenly. Must be because of the influence of my two newly acquired good friends: J.K.E. and B.R.A. Okay lah they are nice lah and they have great ambitions with bright prospects. I am actually the most hopeless one around.

Miss Wu is right lah. I am quite insomnic at night recently because of my nostalgia. Sieving through old stuff to prepare for boarding is quite memory-inducing. Then many flashbacks start appearing. Then I start to ponder over many things. A bit like crying over spilt milk lah. And the milk isn’t just spilt, it turned sour… long time ago. Especially the Taiwan trip. I actually build stronger bonds with the people I meet there than certain people in NJ. In fact I received letters from people I have already forgotten or with vague memories. And people from other schools also write to me!




IMG_6222

Sometimes just think that the Singaporean Chinese are not as emotional as other creatures, like the Taiwanese or the Malays. We just have this “don’t really care” attitude, or we may not have this attitude but appear to have it.

Okay all talk no action makes me part of the N.A.T.O. (“No action, talk only”, not that US dominated organisation). So I shall devour the mango pudding first. Still got training tmr at 7am. Zzzz… Luckily Mr Low has “planned activities” for us so I can zao before Coach arrive at 9. Selamat malam.

P.S. the color of the weather today is quite good!

Mystic aura from above. Blessings to both sides of the straits. :)

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017