Exile is over.

Tomorrow is the last day of enjoyment. Nothing much left to enjoy already. Went to pub, went to concert, went to Boon Lay, went to Sentosa. Enough already. Tomorrow laobu is gonna come back.

Bad omen suddenly. I feel that there will confirm be some argument and saga over some money issue. No choice lah, this naughty boy here spends money like nobody’s business. Can actually be stupid enough to spend $73 on a stupid soundtrack. Should have heeded to someone’s advice. Damnation.

I was looking through my photos as I needa back-up them, in case my laptop catches fire, like the previous one. My Beijing trip was enriching yet disappointing due to the man-made disappearance of my handphone. Taiwan was damn fun and I really enjoyed the culture there. Singapore is too stringent over many things, especially when it comes to building or maintaining relationships (nothing political here).

Singapore is really gonna hold elections soon?! I see news about it everywhere on the papers. If that’s true, well…. Ok lor. Doesn’t matter much anyway. We all know who will win the war.
Anyway nice one Cleon. I am not really THAT angry anyway lah, just a bit buey song, alright. No need treat me to a drink. Everything is fine. Just don’t study too much and don’t keep saying NO TIME. I have a lot of time, so I am sure you will too.

That’s all. Better replenish some sleep or tomorrow cannot fetch mother’s plane and everyone will see me having broken bones on Monday. Ciaos, adeus, bella morena!

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​