Empat Kosong

We play a game of Taboo:

What did the 小娘惹 fall into? Ans: WELL.

I bet most NJCians don’t know the answer because they spend their time at home mugging. No life at all. That’s why I seldom go out with NJ people because it is boring. I rather spend time myself doing shopping.


Anyway today mood damn good! Very very good! So I reached home at about 3.30, which was DAMN DAMN EARLY (considering my usual reach-home time and the distance required). So I decided to go for a small jog. Little did I realise that this jog is damn small. Required 5 pages of the street directory:

Untitled

Brown is forward trip, Green is backward trip. Ran all the down to Bedok Food Centre. Very thirsty so needa’ buy a drink. Then went on to TJ. But before reaching TJ I saw this very very small building. Looks very common, like a CC or a Town Council. Guess what it is:

Nope not a mall.
Nope not a Tuition Centre.

It is actually PAP headquarters. Damn surprising right. it is so damn ulu and small that no one will think it belongs to the affluent and rich PAP. And the door is damn small with a small, usual sign saying “Open” hanging on the door. Comparing the MOE and HDB buildings, this one is really nothing.

Maybe that’s why the opposition came to East Coast only once. No one tackles the wolfs’ lair lah.,
Crashed into TJ and saw Nicholas Tan Jiajun and Kheh Yang. WTF Kheh Yang just stay across TJ only?!?! I must travel 1.3 hours every trip leh! Then carry on to Opera Estate. The streets there are all named after opera figures and names, like Figaro, Carmen and Terang Bulan. Damn cool. Better than Simei Street 1 ,2 ,3 etc.

Then crashed VJ. VJ soccer against YJ. VJ won 4-0. I thought it was TJ kicking, so I tell the guard that I from TJ and support “my school”. He believed. Why do we need a security guard. Haha. But tahnks to him lah, I saw a lot of friends there lor. Jonathan Chen, Glen Ang, Jiada, Zhengyi and this Jiabao minister-to-be.
Argh then ran back lor. Start to feel torturous. But I never bring ez-link card. So…. yeah end of story.

Chialat Mr Low started tormenting me again today. “If you never pass your common test huh, I want you to go and dig a hole and jump inside and bury yourself. Yes, you yourself.” Wah… Scary leh…

So I shall chiong my Chem now. Ciaos & Adeus.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​