Jolin Jolin You killed my Money!

Die Die Die. $100 saya dihabiskan. Next week can go eat shit already.
Why? ‘Cos I saw Jolin Tsai’s new album, 《花蝴蝶》!!! Cannot resist the temptation to buy…

U2223P28T3D2408230F359DT20090309134157
Nothing much to say, but I would strongly encourage everyone to buy!!!
I like the foreword especially:

「喜歡為了每一種不完美努力的自己,

就像花蝴蝶,不是天生完美,

但努力破繭而出的姿態,令人驚艷。



敢做敢為, 活的繽紛,

堅持勇敢做自己,不畏懼別人的眼光,

有一天你我他都可以變成美麗的花蝴蝶,飛舞翩翩!」

Sounds damn cheem right. I like her attitude to learn and tahan-ing through all the difficult dance steps. Gosh I am starting to behave like a hardcore fan…

And so. No more money left for the week. Shall see what I am gonna do for the Dali outing tomorrow. Shall be screwed big time with Miss Horny and Mingy and the rest.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​