The Economist

Hurray! I got 27 for compre, out of 50. Ok lah, just scraped a pass, but guess this is a good start considering the LOW LOW standard of my Inggeris. And without attempting AQ. I don’t think I deserved this lah, looking at BRA who got almost half my marks and JKE who is slightly higher than him. Not too happy with the results. If everyone got the same marks I would have been happier and not so “guilty”.

So I finished many many work during the holidays, except Maths. Complex number really damn complex lah, tak faham… Serve me right for skipping lectures. But nevertheless I shall carry on skipping because it is beneficial to me in terms of health and mentality. I can always assume that teacher never teach, haha.

Chillin’ season RESUMES TONIGHT (if you understand what I mean). More Singapore River tours and probably JB trips expected. Time to elucidate my money-spending ability. Like JKE said, I am the NEGATIVE INDUCTIVE EFFECT. So… ya I guess everyone should keep a distance from me these two weeks lest you pick up some bad habits from me.

Anyway the new facebook sucks like mad. Check this out:


IMG_6237
Apparently even the editors think it sucked to have it featured in the papers.

One more good news, I am a wikian! For chinese wikipedia of course. Yeah, I REALLY have a lot a lot of time.

Time to catch up with my favorite 全民最大党, long time no watch already. Must quickly watch now lah, or else go boarding then cannot watch le. Oh and my boarding is postponed till 8 Apr due to the sudden arrival of the “Chillin’ Season”. And my roommate is a Penangite scholar. I wonder who he is, ‘cause the staff say he look like me and is a very very good boy, quiet and clean, “JUST LIKE ME.” (they said that. I didn’t say anything, haha) Guys, go help figure out this boy. Many terima kasihs.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​