Tempat Larangan

Everything is so confusing! Gosh I seriously have no idea what I am doing.
I think I should take my time and let nature its cause; because the more hopes you have, the more disappointments you are gonna get.

Saya nak majukan hubungan kami. Tapi saya tak mahu awak berfikir kemajuan ini cepat. Saya harap awak gembira. Saya menikmati perasaan apabila kami bersama-sama. Argh shit I got crappy Malay here, haha.

And I am addicted to Hokkien songs. Yeah yeah I know, it sucks. But I don’t see why people can listen to Elton John and ABBA and say it is very nice, but say that contemporary Hokkien songs suck. This is so hypocritical lor. Just like people who say that doggies are cute so you shouldn’t eat dog meat; chicken not cute meh, goat not cute meh, fish not cute meh?

I wanna go Taiwan at the end of the year. Why? Because only Dali-peeps are on the same frequency as me. NJ is SO BORING. Only Dali-peeps and sit together tallk cock and play and eat and make merry and get crazy. This is what life should be like. Why do people around me choose to lead a lifeless life? Even though my life seem to serve no purpose, but isn’t it the way it is suppose to be? Let nature take it’s course and let God show the pathway. Maybe it just isn’t time yet for me.

大未來 理擔當.
教官’s MSN display pic is NJC!




Dali kawans, better check your mailboxes soon because I am gonna send mass mails to all! :)

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​