Thinn jú líng, sim jú kín, kám-tsîng jú kian-tīng

Today is cold day. So doused my dampened spirits with Vectors. I dare say now that I can expect to pass Vectors. Thanks to Sheryl. I really need MOTIVATION. I suck at driving myself to work.


 


We have this very very very very very studious girl studying GP. While I am loafing around, doing like one question in 30 minutes, rotting away my life.


And congrats to canoeing for doing Singapore PROUD. Really impressive performance from them, and kudos to the two dear MARISTS in the canoeing team! MARISTS FTW~~~~~~~


说到Marist, we went back to MSHS yesterday, missing NJ’s celebration. OK lah, we were banned from attending school that day anyway, Mr L threatened to XXXXX us should we appeared in school that day.



"FAT ARSH", said Clarence Teoh. Nicholar Chen still look damn GAY.



There goes our Multi-purpose Court. Change color, change style.



That's 4B. Still 4B classroom. The horny Green Chair (if you still remember, the yellow liquid from me killled a lizard), the horny Pillar (if you still remember, at its peak there were 23 women), the OUCH Notice Board (if you still remember, Kian Shiong punch until like shit), the OUCH Fan (if you still remember, all kinds of stuff were thrown at the fan), and the WOOF WOOF WOOF Dog Compound (Marist Fruit Day is still there! Heehee!)



"STOP ANIMAL ABUSE", says OH-LAN.



Remember him? Kena splash water N-times already.


 


I AM NOSTALGIC. I AM MARIS STELLA. MY CONDUCT IS GUIDED BY................... THE TRUTH IS, ALL MARISTS FOLLOW THEIR OWN CODE OF CONDUCT. THE UNIQUE MARIST WAY.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​