时间观

My idea of TIME is so different from others. Is thirty minutes considered long? Definitely not to me. I have been walking a hell lot since birth. One hour might be long, but definitely not 30min.


China shall be celebrating their 60th Anniversary on 1st Oct. On the other hand, the island across the Straits will be “commemorating: their 60th anniversary of retreat. Quoting from this book I just bought two days ago:



因为这些为国家牺牲的失败者退居到台湾来,我们60年来发展出另外一种价值观。这种价值观是远离1949年那种国家至上,集体至上,胜利至上的价值观,它逐渐发展成一种温柔的力量,文明的价值观。那是上一代辛苦培养出来的价值观。


They are gonna celebrate their 100th Anniversary in 2011. I really wonder how they are gonna face this.






Exams in two days’ time. Work hard guys! Today is a fun camwhoring day. And also to mug, chionged a lot of Organic Chem. And Fiona's mum's 文东记 Chicken Rice IS DARN NICE.



Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​