剪不断,理还乱

Ignorance is bliss. How true. There are many things that now I do not feel like knowing about already. Not only it is pointless, it is mind-boggling. And when Yang Sheng says that something can make his brain move, he really means it. I am not gonna gossip stuff over the net lah, not really a good thing to do. But the speed in which NEWS happen to travel around NJ is at light-speed. It’s like everyone somehow knows what is going on, be it 1% or 900% because of some 添油加醋s.

Sometimes when I don't say something, it doesn't mean I don't know anything. There are limits to whatever you say. Yeah my mouth is considered quite big le lah, but there are boundaries alright. I am not like some people who would act as a relaying station, passing comments around. At least I sieve. And anyway 若要人不知,除非己莫为. It’s not as if I don’t say then nobody will know. NJ is a very densely populated place.

Anyway I am not being 藕断丝连 ok. Please do not anyhow put words over me alright. I have a lot of stress and don't add on to it can? Sometimes when I think of money, think of Physics, think of my Piano, think of my family, think of my grandma, think of our Mighty Singapore, think of this and that and what-nots, it just adds on to the pressure already accumulated in me. Yeah Yang Sheng seems like very very very carefree in school everyday, as if I have no lessons. Tān-sī guá—ê sim-tsîng ta-ke lóng tsai-iánn? Just because I sit in the canteen everyday, look like I 无所事事 doesn’t mean that my brain is not processing. NJ sucks. What a mistake to come here. If I stayed to my DSA to S’pore Poly Architecture I will not be like this today. Yeah, I will miss my Taiwan Trip, my lovely 08S16, my wonderful teacher(s), but who cares? I will definitely be 如鱼得水 inside my Singapore Poly.

Let me rant for a few more days alright. I really don’t want to go home for the long weekends…

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​