嗜睡者

This few days slept a lot. Like I reached the "SLEEP LIMIT" already.

Sleep Limit, means I reached the stage where I lie on bed but cannot sleep already. Sounds like damn slack right. Haha. Such slackness is relative lah. When you guys are slacking sometimes we are made to do shit, especially when the Devil OC "Tankie" shouts and shoot around the office.

Was setting up posters for the various vocations at the Parade area. Then I was looking at this particular poster "04/10 SCS Pro Term". Then there was this picture, where we were doing route march. Me, Stanley, Jason, Marvin and Johnny featured at the front. That was when I was at the peak of my time, when I just signed my first two documents.

Then now I OOC and set up this poster. WTF it's irony big time. The past 6 months has been ups and downs. I garang, I sign on, I injured, got my documents voided, then gave my best and last shot in Exercise, chaokeng-ed from then on, then OOC. Just like what people say, this is fate, maybe being in the army is just not the cup of tea for me. I don't to cry or to laugh when I hear that.

Then I had tiffs with people in Foundation Term, then it carried on into Pro Term. Then somehow we patched up. And I came to know more people who behave like bastards. Sometimes it's really when you eat shit sleep with somebody then you come to know him at his best.

Somehow I am not very close to my bunkmates in Pro Term, even though we were together for a longer period of time. I still missed the times back in Hotel Coy. Back then there were camarederie amongst our mates. And we really could support and depend on one another. The feeling of having 兄弟 just isn't here right now.



I've learned, not to judge books by their covers.
And also, God is fair. The fact that you have an advantage somewhere means that you have a disadvantage elsewhere.


PL 3 SECT 3:

This Indian guy on the left is particularly kaupeh I think, and at times I found him annoying.
Nevertheless, I wish him all the best.




Hope next week can be a better one, since I'm able to stay out, and hope my postings do come early.

Now that everyone has returned to camp for CAT Term, I really think we need to find some day to makan and 拉sai together again:






One Engineer, One Armor OOC, One OCS, One SCS OOC. Hahaha.

Ending with this pic that the whole world thinks I photoshop. I REALLY DIDN'T! It was just an angle problem!

But then anyway, that was when I am at my fittest (aka BEST), now cui already...




补一句,中秋节快乐。[Hope my fellow company-mates enjoyed the Durians and Pomelos I got for them.]

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​