民99年9月11日終

Oh well, moving on, Spaces is getting more and more inconvenient to use. Might as well move here, at least I have more freedom to choose a skin that I want.

So three weeks at the Island Tapioca was.... intriguing. Like what I always say, my job is busy and slack as an OOC who isn't attached to anyone. Or rather, I am attached to EVERYONE because I have no specific job scope. Basically what I do there is to translate and relay message, 偶尔 do some saikang at the stores, eat sleep drink make merry, and spamming Chinese as if I'll never get to speak Mandarin and Hokkien ever again here.

The forests are beautiful lah. For those poor green fellas who were doing some "amazing race" on the hills, it's an awesome experience. Island Tapioca has really great scenery. 包山包海, with interesting animals everywhere:


Well, I like to chiong sua. So these creepy crawlies don't really affect me. But then again, I'm an OOC. I get to stay in vehicles all day long, and sometimes even have the chance to go 7-eleven/McDonald's/little temples to chill. By the way the weather at Tapioca Island is HOT. REALLY HOT. But when typhoon strikes, the sky just looks like 包青天 and raindrops are like giant peas.

Sound very good life right. Not when you need to command soldiers that have really bad attitude and bad discipline. Somehow the Tapioca soldiers and really different from Red Dot soldiers. "6am fall-in" to them means "你爸爸我六點才起床啦"! Then if I wake them up earlier I feel paiseh, but if I don't I will get bombarded by my boss Mr. Tankie.

Okay lah 3 weeks past very fast one lah. A bit 乐不思蜀. After all, Tapioca Island is so much more fun please. The three days they give us to play was a bad experience when your mornings and noon and even evenings are being controlled by the authorities. Never mind, despite all odds, I manage to meet up with friends and stuff, and randomly meet my Dali principal on some random mountain gempa-bumi museum:


In the north of Tapioca Island there's a city called Tâi-pak, and our group happens to be damn suey, staying somewhere that looks like Geylang:


Okay lah I like this area lah. Got the very 古早 feel~~ a lot of monuments also...


ARGH just don't wanna come back.

On a side note, these whole post is full of codewords cos the entire trip is a mystery, just like knowing how many wive(s) your fathers has.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​