老牛 versus 嫩草

This post has nothing to do with 陈建彬, even though I know he is damn famous now for his 老牛嫩草 theory.

The YOG volunteer thingy was fun lah. Too bad very little people I know of there. If it’s some PAYM stuff maybe I can get more fun lah, haha. But anyway, this YOG thing is really interesting. Especially got cheerleader dancing somemore… *HEH HEH Yeah lah can’t blame me lah, after all I am a guy:

IMG_7287

IMG_7285 

*NOSE BLEED*….

The “Crackers” fireworks performance was damn nice too. It marks the end of the Singapore Arts Festival and is brought from Britain. It lasted 45min and was really spectacular. Too bad everyone seemed to be busy in one or another, also dun noe really or not.

IMG_7372

 IMG_7383

IMG_7405

IMG_7403

IMG_7416

And then ending with some….    IMG_7438

Life is seemingly boring huh. My TAZO Joy Tea is depleted. Damn emo now. It is Black plus Oolong plus Green Teas. Taste damn bitter, damn nice. Hopefully I can get it for my birthday. *winks*.

IMG_7173

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017