Perpustakaan

Went to school in the morning. For GP. Ate some durians. Kena “scolding” from Miss Wu. Yeah lah she won’t scold, just nag and laugh a bits.


Then go National Library to chiong thesis. What a nice place to mug. But its DAMN COLD TODAY. And I am wearing dry-fit shirt, with so many holes between the threads…..


But not bad, I found my path of light towards scoring an A for China Studies le. I have got enough information to start my thesis now. Shall do it ASAP, since I am quite behind time, I guess.


These are the targets I was looking for today:


IMG_774324062009 




Haha better click the cross on the top-right hand corner now. All these stuff are overwhelming and are just tips of a big big big iceberg of books created by me today…..


NEW BUGIS ILUMA:::



And check out what I discovered today:



 

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017