Ah. Kepala.

Wah headache lah. Hangovers. Don’t know leh, last night feel quite weird, couldn’t even type properly…

Today I shall balik kampung, GOSH 2 months of hostel life just finished like that. Before I came here I told myself,”Hey dude, you needa’ study here.” Yeah, I’ve been doing my work, but it isn’t really as effective as being at home. And the table is freaking small. One laptop and two files, that’s about it, you can forget about doing work.

So that’s why I seldom stay in the hostel throughout the day. Either National Library or the CCK one. At least they have good internet connections there. I am so lucky to have a roommate who subscribed to a internet connection, albeit a slow one. I need my internet to do my godamned coursework. I seriously wonder how the China scholars do their China Studies coursework without good internet.

And talking about scholars. I seldom talk to people in the hostel, as compared to being at school. Don’t feel like talking to them leh. After all, they ARE scholars. They should study. Why bother talking to them.

Shits. My head is still in a daze and I haven’t packed up YET. My table is SO messy I don’t want to pack at all. Never mind, I will be BACK just before my Common Test. Mr T say I cannot fail my Maths, or must see parents. Mr Low say If I fail Chem I will dig a grave and jump in. SO I SHALL NOT FAIL.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017