Dimata aku kamu begitu indah

The month is over. Back in boarding now. One month in a so called custody at home does make a difference. Of course I would mug better, and perhaps that’s all of what I got from home.

This H1N1 thing is irritating. Everywhere I go, there are temperature checks, log in lists and stuff. And luckily M’sia isn’t in the “to-be quarantined” list, kerana minggu depan saya akan pergi JB dengan kawan saya. A friend that was quite long lost for some time. I think his looks changed lah. Shall update more next week then.

Have started on my thesis already. Bad bad bad. My Chinese is poor. Yeah, probably better than many people in NJ, but my grammar is like shit. And I read so much newspapers and yet don’t know how to use the cheem words in it. So my thesis draft now looks fragmented and sometimes would bring a wrong impression over a certain issue.

Racism. Definitely not me. Just checked out Darlie website because I was curious why it is called 黑人 in Chinese:

DarkieToothpaste

Initially it is called DARKIE (for obvious reasons), but due to complaints and stuff, they changed it to Darlie lor. HAHA.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017