Kucintaimu, abang….

Haha I not gay lah. Nothing to do with the title…. Watched thisfilm called I Love You, Man. Not a gay film, but a rather horny one, full of crude sexual references. No surprise it ended up NC16. No explicit actions were made, however. A very good film I think. I am not some movie buff that watches films every now and then, but yeah, I think it is pretty alright.

Got another film but yet to complete it, called CSA: Confederate States of America. Nope this is not some boring old’ documentary, but rather a MOCKumentary. Why would I say so? Because the story has a twisted plot: The South won the Civil War, and the abolitionists ran to Canada. So there is a Cold War between the CSA and Canada. The inventions made in the 19th century are regarding slave capture, and one Presidential candidate killed himself because he was suspected to have “slave blood” in his ancestors. Haha quite funny lah.

Tomorrow shall be the TEST. For the hundredth time I shall say that I am not gonna fail. But that’s all I can promise. We shall see then. Ciaos.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017