Purpose.

You give me so much problems. What is the purpose of myself estranging to all these crap. I might as well just finish off myself and leave you in guilt, forever.

And life has no meaning, as far as I can see. I must have been some real hardcore bastard in my previous life to be stuck in all this shit. An ancient Chinese philosopher gave an analogy to why different men have different lives: The tree grows between a toilet and a mansion. When the wind blows, some leaves get into the mansion, while others end up in the shit. Yeah I so believe I am the latter. How suey I must have been.

This is my own life and I decide it for myself. Whether or not I pass my exams, dig my nose, or cut my hair has nothing to do with anyone else. It is not as if I take drugs or smoke or go around raping people. I have my own principles and if it is lower than your expectations, TOO BAD. As if certain aspects of you can keep up to my expectations.

You do your part and I do mine. Fair enough.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​