“I stay in Bugis”

I just screwed my piano internal test today. The feeling sucks. I feel damn noob lah. How come I play until like that? I seriously don’t understand why.

The only remedy such lousy feelings and emotions is to go out and have some fun walking around and experience life.

I have a friend who stay in Bugis. “WOW”, goes everyone. Bugis is not some posh place, like District Ten lah. The flats there all so old, people there also so old…

And I learnt how to use Color Accent and Color Swap effectively le!

IMG_7464

IMG_7465

My power good right! Haha cannot own Shuen or paul lah, but quite OK le…

Today is the first time that I feel I learnt something, even though it is quite superficial. I went through Momentum, Forces, Vectors. My Chem is quite alright already. I shall not end up in a grave. As for Maths, I am really worried, because I don’t want to kena call parents. SURE DIE ONE. So must mug very very very very hard lor.

Life just started to look more promising and prospective. Must be because of the new songs I am listening to. Harapan keeps me going on.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017