Nowhere beats my dear Simei

Where it comes to food, hometown is the best.
Where it comes to play, hometown is the best.
Where it comes to shopping, hometown is the best.

Today I just happened to be back at Simei. Therefore I had my dinner there with my family.

The Yong Tau Foo is still the best, and so is the chicken rice. Don’t tell me Tiong Bahru chicken rice is damn good or godlike or whatever; Simei one suits my taste. If I have to die I will die eating and bloat to death.

Simei is like so near to almost everywhere lah. A taxi trip to the Airport is only $5. A trip to Pasir Ris Beach never exceeds 30min. A trip to Tampines on foot, where almost everything is, is only 7min if I am jogging. Simei is like so cool lah, there are murals of Yang Guifei everywhere at the void decks too.

Bukit Timah sucks lah. After staying for a month here I realise that the things available here is not available for poor people like us. I guess it is time for some poor people to have some “Glorious Revolution” and put in some proletariat nonsense. I am just sick of these rich people here. They are an eyesore.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​