So happening.

Singaporeans have bad habits. We have to admit. but it is for us ourselves to describe our own behavior and do the necessary, not for YOU foreign ones to decide.

Anyway Simei is so happening today. There is this Anugerah audition at Eastpoint:

IMG_6635 IMG_6640

They got a lot of fans lah. The whole place is suddenly fully packed by Malays and as usual the neighboring KFC is damn full lor. Haha.

Finally I tidied up my place. It looks slightly less messier. And I had durians. Damn godlike. I haggle the price from 1 box=$25 to 3 boxes=$10. Damn happy lah! Orchard Road somemore leh. This durian look so fleshy and yellow and creamy and oozing with passion, “Eat me! Eat me!” So since I don’t remember the Boarding School Guidelines saying No Durians Allowed, I shall enjoy and devour every bit of it. Too bad if scholars don’t like it ‘cos ini Singapura!

And I am angry today because I cannot find the CD I want in HMV already. It was still there last last month. =(


31032009_001

I want to buy this Hokkien Compilation lor, and it is like so damned cheap, now it is gone, I may have to resort to downloading lor, something which I dread doing because it is ILLEGAL!!!

And where is my Dali outings… Stupid H1N1 whatever. Then no guitar concert=no Dali outing=no fun=Boring NJ life. Sucks.

On a lighter note, my roommate looks slightly cute.

IMG_6644

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​