Pantat Mangkuk Kuih Koci

Today went to the badminton match, support badminton girls. Then got this school send a team of almost all China players. Walau eh this is like so unfair lah. I don’t care whether they are scholars or “imports”, but seriously it is damn weird lah. You have a bunch of non-locals representing your school. Does it mean that the locals in your school are like shit, or because the China players are too powerful that the locals are overwhelmed? Anyway these China girls play “funnily” lah, so I am not really bothered. I just cannot tahan their voice and accent.

Saya sekarang perlu mangkuk. Untuk makan supper lah. So hari esok saya akan curi mangkuk besar, kerana sarapan ialah bubur dan roti. Never mind lah nobody will know.

Today dinner also like shit lah. Pork and long beans. I hate pork, and long beans are raw. Kanasai. I really want to complain liao.

And anyway I think the “Bring Your Thermometer” thingy is really too overboard. Life sucks these days.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017