Bak chiu pa stamp

My roommate is one hypocrite. Damn horny boy. Walau eh he shown me stuff that make me go IN AWE. Tsktsk… Kids nowadays ah…. Jing naughty lah. Bloody camwhore sia. Basically he is just another me lah, in disguise that’s all. I am the sheep in wolf’s disguise. He is the wolf in sheep’s disguise. And whatever.

Basically, his life is damn screwed lah. According to him they are “Fun”. Well all kids from boys schools are like that lah. Damn pathetic. One gay little shit. And he actually wants me keep him in positive light.

Okay, this comes the positive light:
Drumroll…. Ta-dah!!!

07052009_002
He also know how to point jari hantu one ok! He is one cool little pai-kia with 12 A1s. A non-mugger who happens to be smart. Or maybe smut. Aiyah this guy got weird personality complex lah. Hard to explain. I think he will kena karma. Haha. Damn bad.

Not a bad boy lah. Anyone wants his number just contact me. And I can show you his stuff on the Net. You guys will be amazed and wonder why he isn’t the President of the Student Council.

This is boy is just so Cool. And his hands are between his legs now. And for the first time saya takut dia rogol saya. He confirm next time ringleader of some syndicate.

This marks the end of the advertisement introducing my roommate. Next post shall be about the Malay Fat Dog in our boarding school.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017