peristiwa

Buku Siri Praktis Cemerlang Imbuhan PSLE Bahasa Melayu merupkan sebuah buku latih tubi yang memuatkan 50 latihan Imbuhan yang:
  • dapat membiasakan murid-murid dengan soalan-soalan Imbuhan PSLE
  • mengandungi kepelbagaian tema yang mencabar minda

Recently bought a Malay assessment book. PSLE standard one. My Bahasa has become damn cui already. Kanasai lah all the beR-, meN- and peN are damn easy, but the -kan, -i and teR- aren't.





Suddenly got this crazy idea of travelling to Melaka by train after seeing 3SG Minshing's trip to Thailand by bike on Facebook. Travelling alone has always been cool. The nearest KTM station is only at Tampin 淡边 though. Train tickets still okay lah, $27 only. Should be an adventure. HAHAHA.










If you are to give up a fun but volatile life, to exchange for a siong but stable life, would you want it?
I have to say, I might not be going to Archi next year. In fact, I might not be in NUS next year. And the next. And the next next.


Recent events have made me ponder abot how I'm gonna plan my life.
This may sound like a taboo to many of those guys out there--I still believe staying green is the best way out.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​