Hidupan terhilang.

What have I been doing so long, for so many years?!
Maybe I should have been working harder.
Maybe I should have been more sane.
Maybe I should have been less selfish...







Have you ever wondered, is it better to have parallel lines, or intersecting lines?

Parallel lines never meet.
Intersecting lines meets at a point, and then drifts further and further.

The choice is yours. 我是不想做个过客就对了。


Whatever. Now I'm pretty stuck. =(
[Yang dikejar tak dapat, yang dikendong berciciran.]






Anyway it's payday so I spent a bomb in JB.
Starbucks tumbler, Coffee Bean tea leaves (yeah I buy tea there cannot is it), Body Shop x3. and loads of food!

Life sometimes just sucks, and unfair,
but that's because, we never work hard enough.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017