如梦初醒

 Time is like, cleavage. Squeeze a bit, you'll have more of it.

这就是工作效率。


Have been doing quite a lot of random stuff recently, like doing deals or running errands for some goods etc. Which a lot of people says that it is not nice for me to be treated this way.

Depends on how you look at it actually. If one chooses to think that this is absolute saikang and a ranked personnel shouldn't be doing this, he will only live in despair for the entire day. He will give people a sian face. He will make his colleagues sian as well. The mood of the entire workplace will be simply, SIAN.

Why not look at it a different way, like wondering why your boss chose to give you this so called saikang job instead of others. Maybe because you're fit enough? Maybe he wants to give you to treat it as a learning opportunity? Or maybe he simply wants to see how zai you are?

Hmm. We shall see how the situation goes then.






Anyway screw the rain yesterday, it has made my job pretty difficult. And worse, Marina Sq is so big, I lost my way inside there. Ok lah, consider myself noob bah, who nothing to do goes to Marina Sq? I do know Orchard Rd very well, though.

Evening was my weekly nights-out, and yes me and Zikai went to this burger shop called EwF by Everything With Fries at Orchard Ctrl. The burger, I think okay lah. Not very filling for me lah, I've got a BIG appetite.


The fries was pretty good though. Tastes a bit like Pringles or those Jack and Jill potato chips, and it wasn't soggy. Plus I haven't had fries for damn long already, because Lot One McDonald's is ALWAYS so crowded with all the muggers inside not doing anything.


Great World City is another great place to chill, the latest Spring Peach Tea Latte is fragrant and sweet. I'm sure gonna get it in JB next month.

















This week's a short one. And it sure gonna get busier.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017