Bulan Kertas

It's a Barnum and Bailey world,
Just as phony as it can be,
But it wouldn't be make-believe
If you believed in me.




Went to watch Norwegian Wood with Dianfeng, Zhihao and Normy.
Pretty interesting show, I don't know how to describe already, it's kinda explicit. Never watch this in uniform I swear.




Oh well, not the kind of movie I expected it to be.
Thought the movie was a little to draggy and long, without much twist.
舍不得用“闷”,可以说是拖慢吧。


Okay lah, anyway I thought Midori (水原希子) was quite hot.


SWEE LAH.





VERY FULL STOMACH YESTERDAY.
Crystal Jade $40, with 芋角 海蜇皮(Norman hates this) 四川酸辣汤 姜葱牛肉面 芦荟桂花蜜 woohoo~
Secret Recipe another $20 with 3 cakes and one yogurt drink.

No choice, I had to go for 6km run after that around Choa Chu Kang. So much food is damn sinful. How to be a good soldier like that!

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​