andante sedikit


I wanna go, but Where got time!


My whole life fits into a twelve-foot square box. Wow.

Those who watched Eat Pray Love should have heard of this phrase before bah. It's a pretty motivational show I think, I never thought life in such a way before. Hmm.

Most probably I will be extending service for another half a year till Jun '12, for I have nothing to do till Aug next year and I don't really have much money to go tour the world. The SPENDTHRIFT BIG TIME regrets not saving enough money... D:

That said, people don't have to travel to MANY MANY places just to gain exposure or experience. Staying at one place long enough is actually the same; experiencing LIFE, I put quality over quantity.

There is term commonly heard in Taiwan called 慢活. 对于「慢」,我们向来待之如弊。
我们热爱速度,执着于用更少的时间做更多的事,要追赶得上就必须不断加快脚步。
我们罹患了「时间病」,快速无疑成了一个瘾头、一种崇拜。
一言以蔽之:慢活便是平衡──该快则快,能慢则慢,尽量以所谓的tempo giusto生活吧。





慢活放慢生活節奏
緩下來擁抱生命 才不至於被時間追著跑
時間的主人is格調的擁護者and享受美好的玩家
所以絕非凡事must Do it Quick告捷作速急就章
慢活actually也能發現生活新視野








Might be going to Melaka in May. Still deciding with Minshing (yes the NJ Recce 3SG!).
But anyway since I am extending service I will only be left with about two months before I start my Archi Course. Hopefully I have saved enough money by then, and set things right to go!!!













The Military is like, a Service Industry. People pay you to defend them.
Same for my workplace: We provide services to clients.
Sometimes people come make requests, so we must do things swee-swee for them mah...
A bit working like robots le lah, because we have functions for our little organs:

Brain: Install Software to satisfy Boss, Clients, Manager;
Eyes: Gotta expand its Space so that you don't sleep and worse still, don't be blind;
Ears: Must improve the Sound Card to understand what the boss wants better;
Mouth: Delete Applications that tell the truth;
Lungs: Ignore 2nd-Hand Smoke from your clients;
Heart: Use Task Manager to Terminate feelings.exe;
Liver: Must Upgrade to 2012 PRO Edition for OT and stuff;
Stomach: Can Ctrl-Alt-Del already because you don't need it at work;
Bladder: Hahahaha must Upgrade the Virtual Memory, cos you have no time to clear it!!



Ohhh. It's Weekend.
It's JB TIME~~~

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017